Sunday, January 19, 2014

Creating a Positive Vision of Success

I figured out how to ignore my rumbling weekend tummy today.  I worked on a vision board assignment that we are supposed to complete for my Kaiser group.  That was a fun project!  Who knew there were so many memes and blogs devoted to diet motivation?  I scored some tools for my toolbox for sure.


I came up with images of outdoorsy fun, joy, adventure!  There is also a flirty and casual stylista deep within, and I look forward to expressing it.  As much as I have joy in my life now, I can't wait to try new things.  I want to live life to the fullest both now and when I'm older.  Looking at the vision board, I know it's not perfectly straight or lined up - I'm not a graphic designer.  But I think I captured what was in my heart pretty well.  Hopefully after a few months, I'll be uploading images of ME doing these things.

But first I will have to get through the temptations of the weekend.  Tonight I have my first big social gathering with my book group.  A terrific group of ladies who I love, and who I know will understand and respect this new path I'm on. I'm bringing some sparkling water, a shake, and a soup packet so that I can enjoy dinner with everyone.  I hope you all are staying strong and having a great weekend too.

No comments: