Thursday, January 16, 2014

Week 3 Weigh-in

247lbs.

I can't tell you how happy I am that I started down this path.  I am 5 pounds lighter than I was last week, and 10 pounds down from two weeks ago.  I have a LONG way to go, and I'm trying just to take a deep breath and tell myself that I am going to nourish my body in a different way, and I can do this.

It's natural to want to try and project how long it will take to lose the weight.  I know it's a fool's game for me and I've gone down that road many times before.  I have 17 weeks to go for this first group, and a whole interesting journey to look forward to, no matter how long it takes and how many groups I join.

So with a wink to my little Milestones chart, I have officially met my first goal today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Amazing stuff! :-)

happyinca said...

Thanks!