Thursday, January 23, 2014

Week 4 Weigh-In

241 lbs

Down six pounds for the week!  I feel like my body and mind are moving in the right direction, and I'm going to take a moment to enjoy this feeling because I know that I have been through times of frustration and uncertainty and will probably experience these again.

Tonight in my group we learned about using relaxation and visualization during times of cravings.  I enjoyed the sensation of breathing and will try this for sure. Now it's time to visualize sleep :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go! That's fantastic! Congrats. :-)
I love the idea of using relaxation and visualisation for cravings. Going to have to do some reading into that!

happyinca said...

Thanks Caitlin! It's all in being aware of your breathing and such and visualizing a safe, relaxing place that you have in your mind.