Thursday, April 24, 2014

Week 17 Weigh In

200.5 lbs.

I can't believe it has been 17 weeks since I started this process.  As we near the end of our 20 week session, our Optifast group is starting to feel a little melancholy.  Many of us are continuing into the next group, but all of us agree that is has been a great journey so far and that we have learned a lot from each other.

I'm excited to be getting close to Onederland at the evening weigh-in!  I had hoped and dreamed of seeing that number by my birthday, which is Saturday.  I'm so happy that I was able to give myself that present.   It's nice to be ending my 46th year as a much healthier person, and I look forward to continuing my good health into the future.  Year 47 is going to be challenging, especially as I transition to food, but I'm up for it and I'll be sure to kick up the gear on fun and adventure pretty soon, as a reward.

I hope all of you are feeling well and following your plans.  I'm rooting for you, too!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy birthday to you! I know you will see great things in the next year.

happyinca said...

Thank you so much Kathy!!! I had a fun time at the Art Walk in Little Italy -- I highly recommend it!