Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Week 27 Early Weigh In: Vacation Bound

174 lbs

I won't be able to attend my regular Optifast weigh-in so I decided to record last night's weight from my home scale, which is very close to the clinic weight.  I'm headed out of town to visit my sisters for a long holiday weekend.  One sister hasn't seen me for quite a while, so I'm excited to see her reaction to the smaller me.  Some non-scale victories will be to be able to hike and swim during this wonderful getaway.  I haven't been able to do that for years and I am feeling so incredibly happy about being able to join in the fun and not have to hang out on the sidelines, feeling self-conscious.  Yes, this is what it's all about!!!

I hope all of you have a safe and fun rest of the week and weekend.  If you are in the United States, enjoy your 4th of July fun!

No comments: